3Advance is looking for a software engineer with experience developing and deploying Android apps.
Founded in 2010, 3Advance is a tight-knit team of engineers and designers, developing cloud applications and native mobile apps for startups and established organizations.
The successful candidate will join our mobile development team and assist in developing API-driven Android apps. You should have at least four years of experience in developing Android applications using Kotlin and Java.
This position is suitable for a hard-working, passionate developer who loves writing code, follows the latest trends in technology, and is always looking for a better way to solve problems. Although this is a mid-level role, we are open to hiring a more senior engineer given the right candidate.
- Android development experience with Kotlin and Java.
- Knowledge of Git or other source control
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous delivery
- Familiarity with Azure or similar cloud platforms
- The ability to work effectively with other developers and staff
Bonus Points for Experience in:
- Server Development – ASP.NET or Node.js
- Web Development – Angular.js or React
- iOS Development – Objective C or Swift
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and ability to perform.
- Choice of BCBS Personal and Family medical insurance (incl. dental) – US ONLY
- Open Vacation Policy – Get the job done, enjoy your time off
- Company holidays include all US federal holidays, plus week over Christmas
- Fantastic work environment and company culture
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant sample work to [email protected]. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.