3Advance is looking for a UX designer with a passion for mobile, and a healthy balance of creativity and organization. The preferred candidate will have be up to speed with modern UX design principles and processes, with a minimum two years experience in design or tech.
Founded in 2010, 3Advance is a tight-knit team of engineers and designers, developing cloud applications and native mobile apps for startups and established organizations.
The UX Designer we hire will have the right combination of strong independent design skills and ability to collaborate with a team of thoughtful, innovative professionals. You will always advocate for great design and user needs, while effectively meeting business objectives. You’ll be comfortable giving and receiving candid feedback in a respectful, fast-paced environment. You are interested and follow current interactive design patterns, emerging technology, particularly related to the mobile experience.
At 3Advance, you will be an important member of our Product Design team, working directly under under the leadership of our Creative Director. You will be involved in translating business requirements into user-friendly mobile apps, community web-apps and process management applications. Depending on the opportunity, this will involve varying degrees of research, analysis, assumption testing and information architecture – creating user journeys, task flows and clearly annotated wireframes. In collaboration with our development team, you will learn to define comprehensive user-stories, and understand the implications of your design choices on production. You’ll continue to support the development, roll-out and growth of the exciting products you’ve helped design.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems and UX challenges through effective design execution.
- Presentation skills for both external and internal teams, with an emphasis on collaboration.
- Excellent problem solving and design thinking skills.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Knowledge and experience of modern user experience practices.
- Interest in design trends, and proven desire to keep learning.
- A passion for digital products, apps, devices, experiences.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, inVision, Zeplin etc and the Adobe suite.
- At least two years working in a design or technical role.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Competitive salary and industry-leading benefits including generous vacation, flexible schedule, dental and medical insurance, 401(k), and all sorts of other fun stuff
- Great variety in day-to-day work – due to the diverse nature of our clients, you’ll regularly immerse yourself in the challenges of a new industry/type of business
- A company culture focused on work/life balance, and personal development.
- A trip to Ireland for 3Advance’s 10 year anniversary in the Summer of 2020. 😉
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, portfolio and cover letter, with any relevant sample work to [email protected]. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.